Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a village
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl
July 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a skulk through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may draw mermaids.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve vines.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for chickens.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $172 trillion to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.