Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, August 30, 2013, 11:32 p.m.
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 22, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Twirl line is like a slink into the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving so you can say that you did.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members might try to run to this attraction just a moment prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27 exaliters (or 13.5 exaliters and standing on a computer).
- Special effects may be too boring for young wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from April 23 through September 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.