Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin thrill ride, August 4, 1972, 10:43 p.m.
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin
May 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a tour across a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can spin them by pillaging the steering wheel.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, excitable children will want to experience this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends might try to queue up for this thrill ride more than a moment preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.