Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin
May 19, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a walking tour through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Joel Chandler Harris impersonators.
- After bathing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During fair storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.