Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Oogie
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin
November 8, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a trip inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to sing to you.
- Minimum height 39".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- The snapshot was personally approved by Fess Parker.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.