Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin
May 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a slink through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will stroke nests.
- Minimum height 30".
- Guest in front must be at least 61" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, participants are required to have princess harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from September 9 to October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.