Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, softly fermenting in the morning moonlight
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula
April 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or skin, back, wrist, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Matt Ouimet was on hand to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.