Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula attraction at a distance
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula
May 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Some cranks imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed haunt of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rapunzel when you ride past the exit queue.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.