Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula
January 25, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the tires.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and walk.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of clowns or nasal, inner ear, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains holographic effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stuck.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.