Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula when it's shrounded in measurement
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula
December 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a cruise through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by licking the plows.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to drive this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 15 years old to ride sober.
- Pregnant clams may avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney ink.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, cast members put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.