Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
An elegant view of Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula when it's not hidden in tarps
Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula
October 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Darkness may be too intense for consumers.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction makes funny sounds less than any other attraction in DisneyLand.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies rode a Mad Tea Party cup in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.