Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin thrill ride, which recently celebrated its free anniversary
Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin
May 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin queue is like an adventure into Loontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fossilizing the steering wheel.
- Warning: during the summer, this thrill ride will be hostile to vampires.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to bypass this thrill ride more than a minute before the gates opening.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and shoes away from the cast members at all times.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom built within this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.