Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin thrill ride as seen from the top of a house
Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin
August 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Loon Spin queue is like a journey inside the bad part of Loontown. The thrill ride cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cue, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28".
- Shortest guest must be at least 49" tall.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal relocation from yesterday through April 4.
- This thrill ride reaches maximum capacity no more than any other thrill ride in Fantasia.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.