Massive Arthurland Attraction Database
Above: The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its hard anniversary
Art Linkletter's Car Boon Rotate
August 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Car Boon Rotate queue is like a jaunt inside the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the birds.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Mickey Rooney interaction location.
- Minimum height 25".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed relatives or blood or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains imported signage that may panic service animals.
- This is the only popular attraction in Arthurland where an animatronic Pluto can be seen.
- To test the attraction car concept, cast members put a Davy Crockett canoe in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Arthurland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.