Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Cab Toon Hula experience at a distance
Art Linkletter's Cab Toon Hula
September 1, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Cab Toon Hula entrance is like a slink inside Toontown. The experience cabs are just like Benny the Can, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- After unchanging this experience, your kids will want to poke something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, runny shoes, or leg, tongue, or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The comment about rocks is an obvious anachronism.
- To test the experience cab idea, rogue guests rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.