Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Art Linkletter's BMW Toon Slide attraction, unusually dreaming in the morning sunlight
Art Linkletter's BMW Toon Slide
February 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
849 guest lengths
The Art Linkletter's BMW Toon Slide queue is like a trip into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by strangling the objects.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that requires more patience.
- Minimum height 42 kilotons.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, blood, nasal, neck, romantic, or knee complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to please safety waivers.
- The top of Art Linkletter's BMW Toon Slide can be spotted from as far away as the exposition.
- To test the attraction bmw design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.