Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Skid thrill ride at park opening
Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Skid
May 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Skid entrance is like a tour inside Toontown. The thrill ride autos are just like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can skid them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this thrill ride alone.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from personal, shoulder, back, liver, or spinal issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- The teal Dalmatian was hand made by Buzz Lightyear.
- To test the thrill ride auto design, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.