Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve
July 6, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction autos are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the showgirls.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and discover.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique characters.
- In a private location at the tippy top of the Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
- To test the attraction auto concept, rogue guests tried running an unwilling guest on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.