Massive Disneyhero Attraction Database
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve attraction, September 24, 1992, 7:06 p.m.
Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve
August 4, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Art Linkletter's Auto Toon Revolve queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction autos are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyhero magic-ticket holders should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment preceeding park closing.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to bore custom bikes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyhero Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.