Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of an inn
Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin
January 8, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nine and five sevenths jollies (by critic Fred Salmonpants)
The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin entrance is like a skulk through the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are formed like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the pens.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to design this attraction just before leaving.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Yawning may occur.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled installation of holiday overlay from July 17 to September 12.
- The woods visible from this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.