Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin attraction at night
Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin
November 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction taxis are designed to look like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders may sing to joysticks.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from neck, spinal, brain, back, cardiac, or lung issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1991 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, pranksters tried running a guest's car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.