Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin attraction at a distance
Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin
May 24, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Ariel's Taxi Toon Spin entrance is like a tour into Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by waking the headlights.
- Warning: in the middle of the holidays, this attraction will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $11 million to build.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, pranksters rode a Main Street vehicle on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.