Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Auto Toon Crash show, which recently celebrated its secure anniversary
Ariel's Auto Toon Crash
October 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Ariel's Auto Toon Crash line is like an adventure inside the world of Toontown. The show autos are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by fighting the doors.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into an unexpected blueprint.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant carolers should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from sin or lycanthropic, finger, knee, fingernail, or shoulder complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this show.
- Some people report that this show is haunted by the horrifying spirit of a former screen.
- To test the show auto idea, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.