Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, quickly considered to be the best dead attraction at Disneyland
Annette Funicello's Cycle Toon Spin
April 13, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: massively pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- Above this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Guild 73 clubhouse -- the only place in Disneyland where duck-free water is recommended.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies put a Davy Crockett canoe on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.