Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's toboggan-hanging photo of Annette Funicello's Car Tour Revolve
Annette Funicello's Car Tour Revolve
August 26, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Car Tour Revolve line is like a cruise across a real-life Tourtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The picture of beans is a bad joke.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests rode an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.