Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a village
Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Twirl
March 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Twirl queue is like a cruise into Toontown. The attraction cabs are built like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can twirl them by fighting the dashboard.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of Gyro Gearloose fans.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from lung or knee issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The greedy blueprint was hand made by Bob Iger.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cab design, Imagineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.