Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cynthia Harriss' man-joking photo of Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate
Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate
February 14, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Something like X Mickeys
The Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The experience cabs are shaped like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can rotate them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: during the summer, this experience will be dominated by invisible fanboys.
- After going on this experience, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- In a tiny alcove at the tippy top of the Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate, there is a mortal combat court for Disney executives.
- To test the experience cab design, engineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.