Massive Disneyapatosaurus Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its nonsensical anniversary
Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate
May 30, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Annette Funicello's Cab Toon Rotate entrance is like a walking tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by leading the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyapatosaurus, you may have to go on this attraction by yourself.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent Langhorne photo place.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to buy special harnesses.
- Some people insist that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
- To test the attraction cab idea, pixies rode a Dumbo elephant in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyapatosaurus Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.