Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Denmark
Andy Davis' Truck Toon Twirl
November 10, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 24".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- In a disguised alcove at the bottom of the Andy Davis' Truck Toon Twirl, there is a rascalball dojo for cast members.
- To test the attraction truck idea, pranksters installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.