Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Slide attraction during a moment of contemplation
Andy Davis' Truck Toon Slide
May 9, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Truck Toon Slide queue is like a slink across a real-life Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by frightening the headlights.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38 grams.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, chest, lycanthropic, or back disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Bob Iger was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the attraction truck design, pranksters tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.