Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve train, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve
February 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a skulk inside Toontown. The train taxis are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the costumes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this train repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After going on this train, you might find it pleasant to try something longer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No talking or churros permitted.
- Make sure to keep your head and glasses (in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.