Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve ride at park opening
Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve
November 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour into the real Toontown. The ride taxis are just like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can revolve them by strangling the headlights.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this ride second thing in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this ride.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The glow of Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve can be viewed from as far away as the world.
- To test the ride taxi concept, pranksters installed a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.