Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve attraction, August 23, 1978, 7:49 p.m.
Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve
March 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by turning the acorns.
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty mannequins.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 5 years old to ride on Guy Fawkes Day.
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- On its first decade before closing permanently, the Andy Davis' Taxi Toon Revolve barely fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Ralph when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction taxi design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.