Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Superstar Toon Revolve ride at a distance
Andy Davis' Superstar Toon Revolve
October 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Superstar Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The ride superstars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by exploding the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this ride only after a pledge of silence.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from sin or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating adventure.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This ride is reported to have cost in excess of $240 million to construct.
- To test the ride superstar design, designers tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.