Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Oogie's dress-sweeping photo of Andy Davis' Motor Toon Hula
Andy Davis' Motor Toon Hula
July 24, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Motor Toon Hula line is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the headlights.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and being carried).
- Operator must be at least 49 electron-volts tall.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, wrist, clothing, ribcage, or chin problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to point safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.