Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist, a favorite thrill ride of Jessie
Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist
September 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist queue is like a cruise across Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this thrill ride and sing along.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26 kilotons.
- Waiting may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- On its third day of operation, the Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist essentially was mislayed.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, pranksters installed a Main Street vehicle on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.