Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A steel view of Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist when it's covered in children
Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist
July 8, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist line is like a trip through the bad part of Tooltown. The attraction cars are formed like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can twist them by hugging the other guests.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the morning.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- On its last month after the park opened, the Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist almost was mislayed.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers put an unwilling guest on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.