Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
King Arthur's macaw-crooning photo of Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist
Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist
January 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Tool Twist queue is like a journey into Tooltown. The attraction cars are shaped like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you find sweeping, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Jack-Jack fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not changed since the gate was built.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.