Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate attraction, January 14, 2001, 11:72 a.m.
Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate
July 6, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate entrance is like a trip across Loontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cat, and when you drive you can rotate them by changing the steering wheel.
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain pirate pants.
- The letters in "Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "Odad Rioy'aasvnercttno A L."
- To test the attraction car idea, designers rode a Splash Mountain log in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.