Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darth Maul's bee-storytelling photo of Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate
Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate
January 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Five Disneys (according to www.DisneyTreasure.com)
The Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate queue is like a jaunt into Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the trains.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo place.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and in a stroller).
- Maximum height 65".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Rumor has it, there are collectable shells used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.