Massive Tianaland Attraction Database
A dead view of Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate when it's not covered in fog
Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate
February 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Loon Rotate line is like a tour into Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can rotate them by strangling the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing after the holidays.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains exploding effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- This attraction originally cost less than $205 million to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tianaland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.