Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: A snowy view of Andy Davis' Car Goon Twist when it's not covered in tarps
Andy Davis' Car Goon Twist
September 24, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Nine and a smidge stars
The Andy Davis' Car Goon Twist queue is like a trip inside Goontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the tires.
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- No food or singing along encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.