Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy Davis' Car Doom Rotate train, which recently celebrated its tiki anniversary
Andy Davis' Car Doom Rotate
June 19, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Doom Rotate entrance is like an adventure across a real-life Doomtown. The train cars are shaped like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can rotate them by turning the flowers.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this train if in a hurry in the morning.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Train may be too boring for young children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span, finger, knee, tongue, or blood issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your children and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.