Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Car Boon Revolve attraction, unusually dampening in the fading sunlight
Andy Davis' Car Boon Revolve
June 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Boon Revolve queue is like a trip across Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the signs.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the other guests at most times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are hot lubbers used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.