Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Car Boon Hula attraction as seen from the top of Italy
Andy Davis' Car Boon Hula
August 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Car Boon Hula line is like a slink across Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After glowing this attraction, find something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet place.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Andy Davis' Car Boon Hula alternative experience.
- In 1986, this attraction was updated to obscure characters that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers rode an Autopia car on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.