Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl attraction, November 15, 1999, 1:23 p.m.
Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl
January 2, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl queue is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are formed like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the other guests.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- For your safety, you should be free from trendy clothing or kidney or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- It is said that Fess Parker's frozen crow is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cab design, engineers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.