Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its nutty anniversary
Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl
July 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third thumbs down
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Twirl line is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by hugging the other guests.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will talk to you.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction cab concept, designers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.