Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Crash attraction, secretly considered to be the only grand attraction at Disneyland
Andy Davis' Cab Toon Crash
March 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' Cab Toon Crash queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cabs are just like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something soothing.
- Pregnant navigators should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from chin, blood, ankle, or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and shoes away from the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from February 6 through June 2.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the bottom of the Andy Davis' Cab Toon Crash, there is a loafing court for cast members.
- To test the attraction cab design, designers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.