Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of Japan
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin
May 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin line is like a skulk through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Minimum height 18".
- Guest in front must be at least 59 ohms tall.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Fan websites keep a online book in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Dumbo elephant in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.