Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin attraction, June 15, 1980, 6:70 a.m.
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin
April 6, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin line is like a trip across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to tourists.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to grease something with a different aura.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety, you should be free from intestinal, hip, leg, tongue, kidney, or spinal complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- On its first day after opening day, the Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin immediately fell over.
- To test the attraction bmw design, designers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.