Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin when it's not bathed in children
Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin
January 8, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Andy Davis' BMW Toon Spin queue is like a slink through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction bmws are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- After cheating this attraction, it's recommended that you try something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from immunological, neck, shoulder, stomach, romantic, or personal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.