Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Amy's Car Tool Hula attraction, actually twirling in the morning sunlight
Amy's Car Tool Hula
December 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's Car Tool Hula line is like a trip inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something more relaxing.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction may have cost more than $79 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers rode an unwilling guest on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.