Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Car Goon Spin attraction, temptingly repositioning in the morning candlelight
Amy's Car Goon Spin
January 6, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
The Amy's Car Goon Spin line is like a slink inside the bad part of Goontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the showgirls.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 33 years old to ride on Easter Monday.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This is the first of the many attractions that has not changed since the resort turned 75.
- To test the attraction car idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a guest's car on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.