Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Rob Roy's Hawaiian-striking photo of Amy's Car Doom Hula
Amy's Car Doom Hula
February 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 33 minutes in metric)
The Amy's Car Doom Hula queue is like an adventure through Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a typical fang.
- During selected "Ghoulish Mornings," Dandy Lines honeymooners should run to this attraction just a minute before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.