Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Car Boon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
Amy's Car Boon Spin
October 11, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a walking tour inside Boontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- The letters in "Amy's Car Boon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Naaoyc'pmbors Ins ."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- To test the attraction car idea, pranksters put an unwilling guest on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.