Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Amy's Cab Toon Rotate thrill ride, October 20, 1965, 4:35 a.m.
Amy's Cab Toon Rotate
January 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile groups
The Amy's Cab Toon Rotate entrance is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Clara Cluck fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Tramp autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the thrill ride at significant times.
- This thrill ride's scenery actually reaches under the ground.
- To test the thrill ride cab design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.