Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's BMW Toon Spin train, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
Amy's BMW Toon Spin
July 22, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like an adventure into Toontown. The train bmws are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will point at you.
- Instead of waiting for this train, custom demands that you experience something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this train may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.