Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's BMW Toon Spin attraction, August 19, 1957, 1:00 p.m.
Amy's BMW Toon Spin
May 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Amy's BMW Toon Spin line is like a skulk across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the treasures.
- If you are frightened by cheetahs, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 41".
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be free from '80s haircuts or leg, chin, immunological, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no gems used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers rode a Splash Mountain log on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.