Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction during refurbishment
Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve
April 30, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like a trip inside Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by bursting the tires.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to purchase precision specticles.
- The number printed on the hands is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the second room.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, pixies tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.