Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's motorway-avenging photo of Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve
Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve
May 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Taxi Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour across the bad part of Toontown. The show taxis are just like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might point at your party.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a 3D show, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
- This show could not have cost less than $163 million to build.
- To test the show taxi concept, designers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.