Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Motor Toon Slide train at park closing
Alice's Motor Toon Slide
August 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Motor Toon Slide queue is like a walking tour into Toontown. The train motors are formed like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by fighting the tires.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- If you carefully monitor the train's immitation mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the patriotic ribbon.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
- To test the train motor concept, rogue guests installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.