Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A creepy view of Alice's Limo Toon Spin when it's not covered in darkness
Alice's Limo Toon Spin
June 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Limo Toon Spin line is like a skulk into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the headlights.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Roy Disney had a secret museum built below this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo design, rogue guests tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.