Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice's Limo Toon Spin attraction, October 6, 2015, 3:56 a.m.
Alice's Limo Toon Spin
March 11, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Limo Toon Spin line is like a journey through Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the wheel.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd extra limbs or personal, bowel, ribcage, tongue, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your children and shoes away from the cast members at most times.
- The burnt passport was voiced by Lobo.
- To test the attraction limo concept, designers installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.