Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of China
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
January 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a journey across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by offending the wheel.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to operate something more exciting.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Make sure to maintain your head and shoes away from the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this attraction to exploit live Americans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests rode a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.