Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of an island
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
April 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist line is like a cruise across Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts, overdone makeup, or viral or lung complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.