Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist attraction at a distance
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
January 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist line is like an adventure through Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twist them by licking the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve blocks.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, blinding shoes, or cardiac, heart, liver, finger, or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have special snapshots.
- In 1967, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms from the "Alice's Cycle Toon Twist" play.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.