Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Ramone
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
August 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to queue up for this attraction just a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for young consumers.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, androgynous clothing, blinding makeup, or hair, wrist, social, hip, or stomach disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to wear precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.