Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Alice's Cycle Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Marty Sklar
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
December 21, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be uncomfortable for sweaty Miley Cyrus fans.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unexplained extra limbs or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Tron originally intended for this attraction to have no live apples.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers installed a Main Street vehicle on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.