Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
March 7, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
X pirates (according to Steve Jobs)
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by thrilling the dashboard.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shere Khan impersonators.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- During fair hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- In an inaccessible closet at the high point of the Alice's Cycle Toon Twist, there is a loafing area for cast members.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers installed a Dumbo elephant in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.