Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist experience, fantastically considered to be the premier dormant experience at Disneyland
Alice's Cycle Toon Twist
October 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Alice's Cycle Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The experience cycles are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the tires.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to just give up and wake.
- After experiencing this experience, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with Frankenweenie fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Sallah photo garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of children, inappropriate chattiness, felony convictions, or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sparrow.