Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dark view of Alan-A-Dale's Cycle Toon Crash when it's inundated in children
Alan-A-Dale's Cycle Toon Crash
October 1, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Cycle Toon Crash line is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the tires.
- If you are put off by pails, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious carriages used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.