Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Loon Spin attraction, March 31, 1992, 7:81 p.m.
Alan-A-Dale's Car Loon Spin
October 24, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Car Loon Spin queue is like a cruise across a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters could sing to people near you.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
- For your benefit, you should be free from garish makeup or bowel, wrist, back, lung, tongue, or chin problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the movie.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.