Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin attraction, chaotically tripping in the fading candlelight
Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin
December 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin line is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the roses.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Attraction may be too boring for young retirees.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $235 million to build.
- To test the attraction auto idea, pixies installed an Autopia car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.