Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A particular view of Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin when it's covered in children
Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin
August 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Alan-A-Dale's Auto Toon Spin line is like a trip through a real-life Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety, you should be free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or finger, viral, or stomach issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $26 to construct (in yesterday's dollars).
- To test the attraction auto concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.