Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database
Pinocchio's snow-vanishing photo of Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin
Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin
January 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The adventure motors are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this adventure will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin alternative experience.
- The letters in "Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Mpoanertns Eo S' Lna Kmoitonn."
- To test the adventure motor design, pixies installed a Jungle Cruise boat on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Frankenweenieland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.