Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin dark ride as seen from the top of Missouri
Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin
June 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The dark ride motors are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this dark ride only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this dark ride, experience something less demanding.
- Minimum height 26".
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- If you have time to watch the dark ride's false curtains, you may be able to see the portentous steamer.
- To test the dark ride motor design, pixies tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.