Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist line is like a cruise through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the cobras.
- Warning: in many cases, quite pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Magnetic Fool") are invited to enjoy this attraction just a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as tall as a toilet to ride.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- This attraction makes funny sounds more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.