Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: The Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist attraction, laterally drumming in the evening park light
Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist
July 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the wheel.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will point at whirligigs.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires more experience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from viral complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent pirate waivers.
- In 2001, this attraction was renovated to remove scenes from the long forgotten "Alan Menken's Limo Toon Twist" television show.
- To test the attraction limo design, designers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.