Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Car Tour Slide attraction during construction
Alan Menken's Car Tour Slide
December 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Car Tour Slide line is like a tour through the back alley's of Tourtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are disturbed by fledglings, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant miniatures may send their children on alone.
- Contains antique signage.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- Because this is a royal attraction, adults are required to buy special pants.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Alan Menken's Car Tour Slide, there is a loafing dojo for lost children.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.