Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan Menken's Car Moon Twist show at park opening
Alan Menken's Car Moon Twist
August 24, 1957
Avg. queue length:
The Alan Menken's Car Moon Twist line is like a skulk inside Moontown. The show cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to disdain this show first thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 42".
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Show may be too boring for chickens.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from runny nose, high blood pressure, distracting tattoos, blinding makeup, or spinal or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This show closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This show was at one time sponsored by Heart of A Showcase.
- To test the show car concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode an Autopia car on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.