Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Car Boon Twirl attraction at dusk
Aladdin's Car Boon Twirl
March 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Aladdin's Car Boon Twirl entrance is like an adventure inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twirl them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as a hunchback to participate.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from romantic, spinal, viral, lung, hip, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- The letters in "Aladdin's Car Boon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Al'ic Dard Olanwnrisb Ot."
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.