Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Cab Toon Twirl show, October 17, 1976, 6:32 p.m.
Aladdin's Cab Toon Twirl
April 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
The Aladdin's Cab Toon Twirl queue is like a trip across the seedy side of Toontown. The show cabs are shaped like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this show.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, philosophical objections, novelty haircuts, or finger, shoulder, elbow, neck, viral, or inner ear complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- In a disguised room at the tippy top of the Aladdin's Cab Toon Twirl, there is a football half court for cast members.
- To test the show cab idea, Imagineers put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.