Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al Weiss' Truck Toon Hula show as seen from the top of an estate
Al Weiss' Truck Toon Hula
March 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Truck Toon Hula queue is like a skulk into the world of Toontown. The show trucks are supposed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this show, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
- During bad weather, this show may run backwards.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is an interactive show, participants are required to purchase princess glasses.
- Show is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from February 2 until about September 12.
- The first position on this show is named for Cruella De Vil's wing.
- To test the show truck idea, engineers put a Splash Mountain log in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.