Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Taxi Toon Rotate attraction, August 31, 1956, 6:19 a.m.
Al Weiss' Taxi Toon Rotate
June 19, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Al Weiss' Taxi Toon Rotate queue is like a jaunt through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bomb Voyage originally intended for this attraction to use live seeds.
- To test the attraction taxi concept, engineers tried running a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your castaway.